Monday, September 25, 2006

Dog Stories

Ask me sometime what happened in Arizona, but let's just say I'm not a cat person anymore. Dogs - now that's another story.

I recently checked out Eight Below from our local library. Wow, what an inspiring movie! I wanted to know more, so I went to the official website. I wanted to know more about the true story that inspired this movie.

What I found on the Eight Below website was a collection of dog hero stories. Incredible. Dogs and kids. Dogs and adults. Dogs and families. Dogs and fires, burglars, thin ice. All kinds of stories of the heroics of dogs.

If you are an animal lover, especially dogs, or you just need to know that good things can happen when all seems lost, go to the Eight Below website and check out the dog hero stories. It will make your heart glad!

3 comments:

Trailady said...

'Eight Below' was an awesome story! I too am much more fond of dogs than cats. I do like cats- they are special in their own way, but I really LOVE dogs. :o) I will go check it out...

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

I saw Eight Below - wow!

Tim Rice said...

Dogs are a wonderful creature. I watched some at a dog show yesterday. They are so fun as well as loyal.