Friday, September 22, 2006

Journey to Wellness Revisited

You may recall the Journey to Wellness quiz that Karl and I took, and the results that I would outlive him by 15 years. If you want more info, see the previous post called Journey to Wellness.

There were already some changes that were happening in our lives at the time, but one change in particular, which I won't comment on in this post, seems to have opened doors and changed our lives for the better! It's amazing how making one decision for a change in your life can put you on the right track in many areas of your life.

Good things aren't pouring out like rainstorms or anything, but both Karl and I have noticed how more good things and positive things are happening. It is a wondrous blessing!

One of those new positives is Karl's pledge to drink more water, and the fact that he is actually doing it. He is really noticing a difference in his energy levels and other things. Despite the migraines, he is avoiding sodas (he often used the caffeine in a soda to constrict the blood vessels in the neck that feed the migraine area and so forth) and feeling a huge difference.

Lastly, he tried a new product called Extreme X2O, produced by Xooma Worldwide. It's a water purification packet you put right in your glass. More than that, it has the right properties to help restore the PH balance in your body.

I didn't know that a Nobel Prize was given to the person who discovered that cancer cells can't live in an alkaline environment. How come this isn't spread all over the world? Everyone needs to know this simple discovery. No, it's not a cure for cancer, but he did discover that the cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. So, how do you get alkaline? Most of the sugars, fatty fried foods, coffee, sodas and so forth are acid forming, whereas most fruits, vegetables and grains are alkaline forming. Xooma's Extreme X2O also helps to balance your PH toward the Alkaline.

So, I'm happy for Karl. I wish him the best as he tries to get his health back on track. You can visit Karl's website to find out more about Extreme X2O at www.xoomaworldwide.com/drinktogoodhealth.

In the meantime, I'm going to look at my spiritual balance as well. If the cancer of sin can't live in an alkaline environment, what are some of the things that Jesus can do in my life, that will balance my spiritual PH? I think it's time I let Him do whatever is needed.

7 comments:

Kev said...

Roseuvsharon:
I enjoy your posts. Some good readin!

Roseuvsharon said...

Kev

Thanks for stopping by

Marcel said...

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Trailady said...

Best wishes toward wellness!! :o)

Roseuvsharon said...

Thanks for the well wishes! My husband has been telling me how excited he is about drinking more water and getting his health back on track. It is music to my ears!

We still have some stress areas to get through, but we have seen a light at the end of the tunnel, so we know that God will give us what we need, in His time.

bruced said...

Knowing that Jesus fully revealed the love of the Father is all the wellness I'll ever need. Ya' know?

Roseuvsharon said...

well said