Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Casio

Okay, strange question for all of you - do you know how to fix the roller function on a Casio FR 2650 adding machine?

Called tech support, they tried to tell me how to load the paper, very kind and professional in manner. I told them the feed isn't working. I've worked some paper in there because the feed wouldn't load it. I enter calculations and it just types on the same line over and over again because the feed isn't working. I don't need someone to tell me how to load the paper, I need someone to tell me how to get the roller/feed function going.

They referred me the repair center. Casio is nice to provide both of these facilities with toll free numbers. However, the repair center person wasn't as easy going as the tech support. She wouldn't even listen to me, just send it in for repairs. No questions asked. When people won't even listen to me, it makes me wonder why I should send my item to their repair center. So, before I send it to either New Jersey or California, the only places authorized to repair an FR 2650, I'd like to know if anyone else has dealt with this and knows what to do to get this thing working.

Thinking about the whole incident....I think I'm the same way with God. When God tells me to do something, and I don't feel like He's listening to me, I'm usually not willing to do it. However, from reading God's Word, He is always listening to us. So, the only conclusion I can come to is that God is listening, but maybe I'm just not getting the response I want. It doesn't mean He isn't listening. It means I still need to submit to His will and be patient.

Ya'll pray for me because I have a real problem with patience! Hence the frustration with my Casio FR 2650!

forced paper in there and the feed isn't

2 comments:

Trailady said...

You are not alone in your struggle for patience. I think it's something we all need more of in this life!!

I prayed for patience and God gave me kids... :o)

Roseuvsharon said...

I have a long list of things that God has given me, when I needed patience. Wow, wish I didn't need patience so much, but Praise the Lord, He knows how much I can handle!