Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lauren and Hosanna


My daughter just celebrated her 4th birthday. She got a package in the mail from her Oma and Opa who live in Georgia. They sent her a beautiful doll. It's from a special series and the doll has a name, Lauren. Lauren also comes with her own baby doll. My little girl decided to name Lauren's baby doll, Hosanna.

It's kind of neat going through the house and seeing my daughter playing with Lauren and Hosanna.

My prayer is that praise to God will always be on her heart. Especially as Jesus is coming back to take us home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is very cute. She looks very happy. I love 4.

Barb

Roseuvsharon said...

I often wonder how God managed to fit that much personality into such a little body. Karl and I certainly have our work cut out for us. She is a joy!

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Jesus come soon!