Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm Back!

Frustration doesn't even begin to describe what I've been through trying to put a new post on my blog. There were problems with passwords, requirements that you now have to use a google account for blogger and all sorts of things. Finally, it's back!

In the process, I've changed my passwords so many times in attempts to reset it and gain access to my own blog, that I couldn't keep up with what my newest password was. It didn't matter anyway because nothing worked for a long time.

It must be bugs. The requirement was that you have a google account in order to be on blogger. Now mind you, my blog is still associated with my yahoo mail account and that is still part of my sign on. Makes no sense, but oh well, that's blogger and google and their mess. Whenever there is a new directive, it seems that there are also things that weren't thought of beforehand and it takes a while to work out all the "bugs" in a new system.

I'm glad that Jesus' directive is a lot more simple. Go. Go into all the world, starting in your own neighborhood and I'll be with you ever step of the way. That's better than any help desk from google, blooger or any other cyberspace entity!

2 comments:

The SSP said...

Hey y'all,

WELCOME BACK!!! Missed keepin' up with y'all!

Sure glad you perservered and got through all the changes and are back to posting!

Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

Yes, welcome back.

Good to hear from you again!

Doreen