Thursday, July 12, 2007

On the Move

Change is stressful. Whether good change or bad change, it's still stressful. It's just the nature of the beast I suppose.

Our family is going through a change. We will be moving from North Central Arkansas to East Texas. We are all excited about our move and my husband's new position. However, change is still stressful.

If I don't put up a new post every week, please forgive me. I may be pulling my hair out as I try to pack up a family of five. Needless to say, any and all prayers would be appreciated, especially from those of you who know what it's like to move with small children in the home.

In the meantime, I can share with you this news: God still answers prayers. God is still in the business of making His will known to His people and leading them to where they need to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what an announcement! Glad to hear it's a good change. When does this move become effective? I have a 'Greta' box almost prepared to send - would this be a good time?

We'll be waiting for updates between your box packing and hair pulling! :)

You're in our prayers! Doreen

Roseuvsharon said...

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I sent you an email about the Greta box. We'll certainly keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys just move around alot! How about moving to AZ I hear there are great opportunities and a certian red head that would really like to have you back home in ARIZONA! :) btw...i have forgotten my blogger password AGAIN...very pesky. Grrrr