Monday, January 29, 2007

Bookends

My life is a pair of bookends.

Currently, between those bookends are more than 200,000 words that I've typed on two different books. My brain is giving me no relief. I already have the material for two more books in my head.

There are days when a mother of three who home schools begins to wonder if she'll ever get it all done.

So, thanks for your patience, for those of you wondering why I haven't been very active lately on the blogs.

For those of you who have already published a book, feel free to give me any and all advice you have. My current search for a publisher is taxing my poor overloaded brain.

If you happen to run into my sanity any time soon, would you please let it know that I miss it greatly.

3 comments:

The SSP said...

Sorry I don't have any publishing experience. Don't have any writing experience either. I'd probably only be able to get 5 or 6 words out, and that doesn't make much of a book! :)

I am curious as to the 'type' of books that are bursting forth from your brain? Do you mind sharing of what you write? :)

Trailady said...

Hmmmmmm, Rose, I think your sanity and mine ran off together and are, at this very moment, enjoying tea and crumpets on some remote tropical island!! lol I am totally stumped as to how we get them to come back. :O)

Good for you, let us know when you get published!

Roseuvsharon said...

SSP,
My first book is a novel with tons of music in it.

Trailady,
How dare my sanity be enjoying a tropical island experience without me, but at least it's with a friend.